Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Boba Fett Full Thermal Detonator Team

Hey what's going on guys!?

Got a video I uploaded yesterday that I wanted to share with you. Lot of people asked me to make a Boba Fett lead with only thermal detonator characters of the scoundrel/bounty hunter faction so they could see how it would work under Boba's new leadership so here it is!

Summary: Full thermal detonator team will not be viable because Nute Gunray and Mob Enforcer are not all that good (gameplay was really rough for them and got destroyed by many current meta teams). If you replace those two with maybe other non-thermal detonator characters and a good tank you will probably have better luck!

Issues: Bounty Hunters are lacking a really good tank, currently most thermal detonator/bounty hunter characters will not outrun most other teams like Maul zeta lead or TFP, and thermal detonators can be dispelled which defeats the purpose of a full thermal detonator team.

Feedback for Improvement: Gives us Bossk, Embo, or Jango Fett with one of them being a good tank! Make a leader that would prevent thermal detonators from being dispelled kind of like Vader's zeta regarding DoT.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c53-93j-0k