Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Boba Fett

Boba Fett is the biggest savage of them all. He does so much damage post update and pair that with his high protection and HP and you got one of the best characters in the game. Very happy I farmed before hand because I liked him. Now I have a toon that I believe will perform amazingly in this new meta.
  • Not sure about the damage but his leader ability with his aoe/ability block paired with a phasma for crits. And the lando. Heck put ig88 in as possibly a first round target for the enemy team, if it don't die before it can go. Game over. Maybe add Vader or ren. This is speculating all these aoes with crits and 50% crits damage from boba can just about kill the enemy team. I'm excited to see this.
    Maybe add ventriss as well
  • I have a full gear 7 * boba .....I was hoping the update would make him useful it did not. He still sucks. Damage sucks speed sucks, protection sucks too. Friggin Teebo has 3 times the protection!
  • @chuckwing put him at lead with Han, Phas, and Lando + choice. Lando does most of the work with bobas added crit dam and Han's protection. Obv RG would work as well, I just don't have him.
  • Hell no, I've tried Boba (lead), phasma, 88, kylo, sid/poggle. I basically got burnt into the ground by Dooku's team. Heck, even took like 4 mins to finish off QGJ's team. Big let down! :(
  • My team is teebo lead, boba, chewbacca, poggle , and lumi. Time gets pretty annoying as its always close calls, but I still push through the ranks in a fully mature leaderboard. Teebo is a beast too. #teeboss
  • @chuckwing I've found most success with boba (L), lando, Han, phas, Lumi. Lumi feels like the odd babe out, but she's pulling her weight and I can't put my finger on why she's so effective.

And no... I will not replace the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy for a fish faced, skinny pants wearing a$$ crack who throws a wiffle ball as his special attack. This is not sound judgement, but fanboy Iove of the Fettman.
  • "younglukesky;376693" wrote:
    yeah... i disagree. my boba maxed stars and gear eight doesnt give me anything to write home about. Except that one time he revived four times, i wrote home about that. But other than using him as a leader he isnt really doing anything for anyone

False.... he is doing wonders for me. I write home daily about the Fett man's exploits. When running STH, boba's AB is crucial in keeping QGJ from fouling up the game plan. So Han keeps giving the finger, while the opposing Dooku gives my Lando 10 turns of mustachioed destruction with his weak a$$ counter on Han. Leia and Rey are smoked in no time and I'm just left with a pesky RG to be kept at bay by my QGJ. Not to mention Boba's been bolstering everyone's crits through out. However I've never mentioned his revive when penning my letters, since the opportunity seldom arises.
  • "cuyler41;300179" wrote:
    I have a full gear 7 * boba .....I was hoping the update would make him useful it did not. He still sucks. Damage sucks speed sucks, protection sucks too. Friggin Teebo has 3 times the protection!

True, my Boba Fett still sucks
  • "younglukesky;378649" wrote:
    @CWent yeah i completely agree his leader ability adds a packed punch, and his ability block does land pretty well. yet it seems as the rest of your team is the reason for your success, not boba. though a puzzle isnt complete without all the pieces, glad you are enjoying him more than i am!

A very amiable response, which is a breath of fresh air compared to the drooling slander you see often times on this forum. And I think you hit the nail on the head. My team is heavily reliant on each other's abilities for success, rather than individual power like Rey, geo, or Lei who work well independently on any squad.