Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Bohdi & Akbar - bug?????

With the new Akbar omicron, I've been testing and Bodhi does not seem to work as expected or as CG stated.....

From CG's kit reveal post, it says: "Because Bohdi has two non-attacking specials and is a Rebel, he’s also a great addition to Akbar lead teams." https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/107194/character-strategy-bodhi-rook

However, under testing, and confirming with other players, Bohdi is NOT triggering assists with either Akbar or the omicron. What's up with this?

• Erm, GAC is currently running ... The update came out after the GAC join period ... How r u testing this ?
    Wrathrider43
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "joelgs23;d-253297" wrote:
    With the new Akbar omicron, I've been testing and Bodhi does not seem to work as expected or as CG stated.....

From CG's kit reveal post, it says: "Because Bohdi has two non-attacking specials and is a Rebel, he’s also a great addition to Akbar lead teams." https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/107194/character-strategy-bodhi-rook

However, under testing, and confirming with other players, Bohdi is NOT triggering assists with either Akbar or the omicron. What's up with this?

I believe the cause is abilities that remove TM or apply debuffs are considered attacks.

You also linked to Bodhi's character reveal, not the Dev insight? Not sure if you meant to do that.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    At any rate, that post was from 2017. Whether it was in error or there was a change, the way the game currently stands is that anything that applies a negative effect to an enemy counts as an attack.
  • I just linked to the source when CG posted that they are non-attacks and work with Akbar... but they don't work.
  • "Looooki;c-2332206" wrote:
    Erm, GAC is currently running ... The update came out after the GAC join period ... How r u testing this ?

have not tested omicron, sorry. Should have worded that better.
  • Lay debuff/remove tm count as an attack.

So do c3po's basic/old ben's mind control.
  • What's funny is the very first reply to the post you linked (and really the whole thread afterwards) already covered this issue in detail, literally days after it was posted. I know because I'm the one that actually wrote that reply way back then, on my old account that I lost the login details for. There was no need for you to put in the work bothering with testing and checking with people if you had just read the dang thread.

In any case, Bodhi was already barely fringe playable at the time (the only reason I was tinkering around with him a bit was because I was theorycrafting a Heroic Pit phase 1 team under Jyn lead and thought I'd see what use he might have elsewhere - we've come a long way, haha). Almost 4 years later the game has moved on even more and he's basically just trash now. There are many better choices to put with oAckbar.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago