Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Bossk better leader than Jango?

Hey everyone, a guy in my shard just recently switched from a Jango lead team and put a Bossk lead instead, both with zetas. His team is, Bossk, Jango, boba, dengar, and embo. He seems to have climbed higher than he has before with Bossk than with Jango. Is Bossk a better leader? Maybe against revan he’s better?
  • I find
    Jango L
    Mission
    Big Z
    L3
    Young Lando
    Superior to most bh teams. Dual taunt and super hard hitting. Soon as lando puts stealth on jango....party time
  • Bossk lead is probably better vs Revan

Jango deals a lot with buffs and debuffs- after taking x amount of debuffs, the enemy team struggles to inflict more. If those debuffs are say a vader force crush, no shock or stun or pain will land. Revan's tenacity up also bothers BH getting that contract

On the other hand, Bossk adds a lot of staying power to the BH, which helps deal with Revan marking and ignoring taunt.

• "HK666;c-1682959" wrote:
    Bossk lead is probably better vs Revan

Jango deals a lot with buffs and debuffs- after taking x amount of debuffs, the enemy team struggles to inflict more. If those debuffs are say a vader force crush, no shock or stun or pain will land. Revan's tenacity up also bothers BH getting that contract

On the other hand, Bossk adds a lot of staying power to the BH, which helps deal with Revan marking and ignoring taunt.

Very good to know, I love seeing everyone's knowledge thoughts and opinions on here.?
  • In this last TW, I beat a BH squad with more gear and GP with zeta Jango lead using my zBossk BH team. I had Jango in the ally slot. It was a close match, but in the end, the speed bonus from Bossk’s lead coupled with the healing overwhelmed Jango’s team.
  • "Chicagotarsier;c-1685367" wrote:
    I find
    Jango L
    Mission
    Big Z
    L3
    Young Lando
    Superior to most bh teams. Dual taunt and super hard hitting. Soon as lando puts stealth on jango....party time

This is quite the theory crafting! Where do you use this team!