Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Bugs offense

So, in my geo squad, I’ve gotten GBA leadership to level 7, so I get that extra 15,000 health and protection. However my offense is still sorely lacking. When battling, I’m only hitting for like 500 to 1000 even in critical hits. Is this normal?for them, I know most of them are not very high gear yet, but I was expecting a little bit more than like 700 a hit.
  • "TVF;c-2018858" wrote:

Well actually, no.

Silent Strike 3 turn cooldown
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Geonosian Spy is Stealthed when this ability is used, dispel all status effects on himself and the target, and deal 40% more damage for each effect dispelled this way. This ability can’t be evaded.

Fair enough, looks like i need to reread the geo's kits, found that leaving my poggle at a lower level was losing me a mass cleanse the other day too...
  • "thecarterologist958;c-2018920" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2018858" wrote:

Well actually, no.

Silent Strike 3 turn cooldown
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Geonosian Spy is Stealthed when this ability is used, dispel all status effects on himself and the target, and deal 40% more damage for each effect dispelled this way. This ability can’t be evaded.

Fair enough, looks like i need to reread the geo's kits, found that leaving my poggle at a lower level was losing me a mass cleanse the other day too...

Yeah, having two debuff cleansers is really valuable, especially since daze shuts down the mass assists. That's why I maxed out Conscription as my first ability on GBA, and I'm now maxing out Poggle.