Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Camping or All Out

Only been playing a few days. Is there any benefit to limiting the speed of your leveling. For example just get free bronzium packs, squad arena and the challenges so your level stays the same while you upgrade gear and shards? Or is the best option to level everything up as fast as you can. Thanks for any advice. Fun game!
  • I'm at level 35 and the highest player in the arena is 41. Will I just fall behind and be unable to compete if I don't keep leveling?
  • That is actually a pretty solid idea. I'd assume around lvl 57-59? Makes sense to me...
  • Thanks J7000. Would you suggest I level up quickly so I can start the GW events?
  • Balls to the wall!

Better dudes means better arena rewards, which in turn make for better dudes, which in turn means better arena rewards, which in turn. . . See where I'm going with this?
  • All out.
    Higher lvl you are, more things you open up. This includes character shards that you can farm. I just got barress shards opened tonight to farm which is something Ive been waiting for.

As far as GW is concerned. After about fight number 6 you'll always start fighting people higher lvl. When I was 53 I was fighting 60's. I never could finish a GW because of this. Now I'm 58 and have no issue in finishing GW.

Finish GW gives high amount of credits, and that's a very good thing at higher lvls as it takes 50k+ to get them 1 lvl. To get sid from 6* to 7* cost 1 mil. And I get around 1.4k GW tokens after a clear. And seems you get a character shard from one of the last characters you face in the last battle ( I got a Vader shard today and was really happy getting that ), because I have gotten a shard the last 2 days from this and always a character that was in the last group.
  • The only limiting I do is timing when I claim my dailies. If I have full energy and I level up then I'm in excess and I won't regenerate any more, so I check in the top left corner of my daily rewards screen and it tells you how far away you are from leveling up. Then I make sure I don't pass that point until I have only a little energy left so as not to waste it. Other than that, all out. Out of my top 10 heroes I only have one that I can obtain gear for, so I need to level up pronto.
  • I'll second the no buying chrome pack. Bought an 8 and a 4 and got one three star and the rest shards. Bad luck.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 21 hours ago