Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Can Beskar defeat GL Rey?

I was playing the marquee event(Echo) and bad batch allies were doing dmg over droidekas dmg immunity. They eventually killed him with Dmg immunity on. So does it mean true dmg can effect over GL rey in dmg immunity. Beskar mando can sauce her up?
  • Bad Batch have buff cleaning up abilities.

Droideka’s damage immunity isn’t locked. Rey’s damage immunity abilities is locked.

So... can Beskar Mando beat Rey? No.
  • That's Echos unique kicking in where the opponent loses protection/HP when being inflicted with a debuff.
    Dmg immunity stops any incoming dmg but doesn't stop debuffs and the "lose protection/HP" thing is not dealing dmg (like annihilate from DN also doesn't deal dmg but just defeats an opponent except for GLs).
  • "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2255736" wrote:
    Pretty sure that is a bug, if you have damage immunity, you're not supposed to take damage no matter the source, unless it's a destroy ability

I really don't know for sure, but for some reason I'm inclined to believe everything you just said is wrong.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Mi114;d-244613" wrote:
    I was playing the marquee event(Echo) and bad batch allies were doing dmg over droidekas dmg immunity. They eventually killed him with Dmg immunity on. So does it mean true dmg can effect over GL rey in dmg immunity. Beskar mando can sauce her up?

Do you have a clip or a video of them doing damage to DDK with DI buff?
  • "Ultra;c-2255746" wrote:
    "Mi114;d-244613" wrote:

It happened for me as well, it was only for 2 turns then I did dispel it but it definitely lost about a quarter of its protection while in DI
  • Sorry I was off. I dont have the clip as I did not expect that too. I will do it the next time. Probably it is a bug. I thought it too.
  • "Legend91;c-2255774" wrote:
    That's Echos unique kicking in where the opponent loses protection/HP when being inflicted with a debuff.
    Dmg immunity stops any incoming dmg but doesn't stop debuffs and the "lose protection/HP" thing is not dealing dmg (like annihilate from DN also doesn't deal dmg but just defeats an opponent except for GLs).

His statement is reasonable. Really, too attentive
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Ultra;c-2255746" wrote:
    "Mi114;d-244613" wrote:

I saw it happen as well when I played.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Legend91;c-2255774" wrote:
    That's Echos unique kicking in where the opponent loses protection/HP when being inflicted with a debuff.

I think it's this.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago