Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Change to Bounty Hunter’s Resolve

Quick question, Can any Dev explain to me why the change to Bounty Hunter’s Resolve, just for Boba Fett (Scion.)

Giving us 3 other characters with Bounty Hunter’s Resolve that all work identically, then suddenly the massive change. I feel like if you wanted to make him more TW specific, there were other parts to the kit you could have targeted that would have made more sense.
  • What change are you talking about? I don't see anything different in regards to BH Resolve in his kit. The TW specific things are to his abilities
  • There does not seem to be any change to BH’s Resolve. The changes you seem to be talking about aren’t to BH’s Resolve, it’s just bonuses to BFS’s kit in TWs.

• The Mandalorian also only gains BH Resolve at the start of the battle and not upon an enemy defeat, if that’s what you’re referring to.
  • "TargetEadu;c-2312229" wrote:
    The Mandalorian also only gains BH Resolve at the start of the battle and not upon an enemy defeat, if that’s what you’re referring to.

I could swear he gains it back when he defeats someone. I see that it dosent say in that the kit though.

But yes that is what I was referring to, both Jango and Boba earn Bounty Hunter’s Resolve back on a kill. While by the wording, Boba (Scion) will only gain it back during TW on a kill. I am curious to why that bit of change.
  • Mando doesn’t gain BH’s Resolve on a kill though, so BFS not gaining it on a kill outside of TWs isn’t unprecedented.
  • "Xcien;c-2312411" wrote:
    Mando doesn’t gain BH’s Resolve on a kill though, so BFS not gaining it on a kill outside of TWs isn’t unprecedented.

I understand. But I still would like to hear the thought process on changing that for Boba (Scion.)
  • Mando doesn’t gain BH’s Resolve on a kill though, so BFS not gaining it on a kill outside of TWs isn’t unprecedented.

I understand. But I still would like to hear the thought process on changing that for Boba (Scion.)

Probably to get people to spend to get more Omnicrons (I’m sure they’ll have a Omnicron pack in a few months) for BFS’s abilities.
  • "Xcien;c-2312447" wrote:
    Mando doesn’t gain BH’s Resolve on a kill though, so BFS not gaining it on a kill outside of TWs isn’t unprecedented.

Probably to get people to spend to get more Omnicrons (I’m sure they’ll have a Omnicron pack in a few months) for BFS’s abilities.

You are most likely correct, and that’s what irks me. Sorry if I came off ass-ish earlier. I don’t mind the Omnicron stuff to a extent. But that reduces that effectiveness on BHR so much it’s not even fun. Now to wait and see what else comes in the future for this new paywall-funnel.