Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Chaze, GK, zBariss. The unbeatable combo

Chaze, GK, zBariss. The unbeatable combo.

Chaze and GK have both been complained about ad nausem on these forums so that is not what this post is about. I personally feel those 3 characters are balanced based on the investment required to attain them.

The issue with this team is zeta bariss and the proliferation of passive abilities activating buffs/dispels/heals affecting teammates.

The dramatically buffed base speed of Bariss turns a speed modded bariss into dispel machine that limits the ability to counter this team with ability and buff blocks. Combine this mechanic with a passive 20% heal when crit and the passive auto taunt mechanics of GK and Baze and you have a nearly (if at all) uncounterable combination.

The strength of Chaze and GK is untouchable due to previously mentioned acquisition costs.

My suggestions, limit this huge power creep by reducing the speed of Bariss, changing her Zeta to her leadership ability, or allowing ability block to stop her passive dispel/heal (probably complicated).

Does anyone have any reliable method to beat this team? Area of effect dispellers help but I've found the speed in which the buffs are reapplied are too great to be of significant counter.

This video illustrates the power of this team:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JYCgZbJQac
  • Unfortunately, a zeta bariss alone is a no-win situation for Cody and friends lol. every single shot from them heals - they literally cannot do enough damage to overcome the zeta and do not have the required debuffs to strategically handle the situation.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago