8 years ago

Chaze is broken, especially with Rex

@CG_NotReallyAJedi
@CG_Kozispoon
@CG_TopHat
@@EA_Jesse

Hi,

Please let us know if this is WAI.

The player in the picture dropped in rank but this team is able to beat fully decked out G11 / 85 teams and fight for rank 1 daily with little to no issues. A few days ago, he had less stars and less gear and still did the same thing.

http://i.imgur.com/64PXWo8.png

Rex lead and Chaze / R2 / Nihilus of course.

Let me see how people can defend this.

Really, I want to see it.

Edit: This is a call that either the AI is truly that laughably bad to the point that getting G11 isn't even required, and, or, Chaze / Rex is absolutely and unbelievably broken. I have yet to see any other comp that can pull this off with such disadvantages.

This player has no zetas, mediocre speed mods, average gear and also suffers an entire 5 level disadvantage.

"Josh_K;c-1103847" wrote:
Nute was nerfed because it trivialized both monetary and time investments. Sub leveled, sub starred, sub modded and no zeta teams trivializing high investment teams with multiple zetas, mods maxed gear etc. should fall in the same category IMO.

"Jedi_Reach_;c-1103850" wrote:
"Josh_K;c-1103847" wrote:
Nute was nerfed because it trivialized both monetary and time investments. Sub leveled, sub starred, sub modded and no zeta teams trivializing high investment teams with multiple zetas, mods maxed gear etc. should fall in the same category IMO.

This is the most shocking part to me.

The fact that using certain characters and compositions, you don't even need to put any real investment and still come out on top. Some folks like to say, "Oh, boo hoo, you can't nerf them because people paid for them!"

Well -- what about the rest of us who paid for getting to G11, getting 7 stars, grinding and raiding, developing strategies and the like?

Guess we don't matter?

Guess we can all just grab a Chaze and Rex (now FTP) and who cares about stars. Who cares about gear. Who cares about investing anything when we can just steamroll with something this broken.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago