Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Too broken to play.

I have had it.

I was playing today with wants and fears off, and I was out of the spotlight. Somehow, I ended up a celebrity newcomer. I had to step into the spotlight and step back out to quit that nonsense, which made the Sim sad? Honestly, what were they thinking as they stepped out? Of course they would lose their fame, there is nothing sad about it. Then I somehow got a fear of unfulfilled dreams.

I am so tired of playing games that are so buggy- Fallout 4 is less buggy than this mess, yet I dropped that like a hot potato. If anyone else agrees that it's unplayable, feel free to chime in. I will only stick around to see if anything gets fixed.
  • SERIOUSLY! Bought the hsy as a bday gift for myself, played it for 15 mintues before the bugs took over my game. Have been updating my gameplay mods three times and have checked every other mod about 4 times now and getting kinda fed up since it's still unplayable. Loading screen just wont load and whenever i save a game at some point before going to school it will automatically finish the school day for me. Completely furious and just a waste of money. I truly wish i would've waited longer or that there was a possibility to just get my money back. Worst bd gift ever tbh.
  • That had to be frustrating. However, I don't even have that expansion yet it's still unplayable.