Forum Discussion

• Unlocked it at 7* as well. Tried it out and I like it.
    Already a person on my shard bump me down from first with a 6* endurance lol. His fleet pier is 355 988 and mine is 437 047.
    Just goes to show it’s not a meta ship.
    Still happy!
  • What level do you have Thrawn? His ship? Ship skills? Considering a big part of his CS appeal is it can do devastating damage it's vital to have him and his ship at least close to maxed out before fighting established teams with strong 6* command ships.
  • "Sewpot;c-1304547" wrote:
    Unlocked it at 7* as well. Tried it out and I like it.
    Already a person on my shard bump me down from first with a 6* endurance lol. His fleet pier is 355 988 and mine is 437 047.
    Still happy!

Or goes to show that Executrix still is a meta ship. Or perhaps once you have Executrix or Chimera, your fleet is more important.
  • Congrats to all who unlocked Chimeara. As for a meta, I think reaper will be KEY to having a successful team.
  • G12 thrawn, 7* Chimera, 58.13 m ship credits. What job do you.work to allow you to spend like that? Honestly I want to know? I think I'm in the wrong trade.
  • "Sewpot;c-1304547" wrote:
    Unlocked it at 7* as well. Tried it out and I like it.
    Still happy!

I feel like Endurance is a pretty good counter to it really.
  • "HB0MBZ;c-1304939" wrote:
    G12 thrawn, 7* Chimera, 58.13 m ship credits. What job do you.work to allow you to spend like that? Honestly I want to know? I think I'm in the wrong trade.

Obscene amounts of money spent buying crystals to gear up units making the dailies pointless, hence they just keep adding up.
    Not sure how the game would be fun if every new item or unit was purchased immediately but if you have 10s of millions of dollars in the bank and can afford it, why not?!
  • "HB0MBZ;c-1304939" wrote:
    G12 thrawn, 7* Chimera, 58.13 m ship credits. What job do you.work to allow you to spend like that? Honestly I want to know? I think I'm in the wrong trade.

I spent nothing the first year I played this game, after ships came out it was a free for all.
    I spent nothing on ship credits either, once you finish all your ships they just build up.
    What I do means nothing, its how you spend it lol.

• "cdhek;c-1305079" wrote:
    "HB0MBZ;c-1304939" wrote:

Not sure how the game would be fun if every new item or unit was purchased immediately but if you have 10s of millions of dollars in the bank and can afford it, why not?!

The game is fun because Im in an amazing guild with incredible people. I love helping new players with ships and whatnot. And you dont need tens of millions of dollars in the bank either.