Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Chimaera

So I have a G12 Thrawn, fully modded and three G12 pieces on him. My chimaera is also one or two abilities not maxed but my speed of the ship is only 147. How does this get calculated I've heard people with speed of 152. Any help?
  • Does he have all 5 star mods at level 15? And does he have both Zeta’s? They both contribute to Thrawns total power, and therefore to his ship
  • According to crouching rancor (http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/ShipSpeed) his max ship speed is at 153. However, I don't know if his speed has changed with the Ships 2.0 update.
    ShaunyVee
    Rising Newcomer
    Executrix is the new ship meta, at least on offense.

Disclaimer: my opinion only
  • Is your Chimaera at 7 stars? That might make a difference, but I'm not sure on that one.
  • Do you have a swgoh.gg account you cam share so we can look rather than asking random questions?
  • "Val_Galahadred;c-1572372" wrote:
    Is your Chimaera at 7 stars? That might make a difference, but I'm not sure on that one.

It would. Chimaera needs to be 7*, Thrawn needs to be 7* g12, with 6x 5 dot mods at lvl 15 and all 3 g12 pieces.

Only thing my Thrawn/Chimaera is missing is the second zeta on Thrawn so my Chimaera is only at 152 speed.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago