Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Chirut vs heal immunity

Does "as the force wills" not count as a healing for some reason? Is it different because it's an equalizing move instead of a straight heal? Just had it bump r2 up to about 80% from probably about 40% when he has immunity on.
  • As DICE said health equalization effects ignore healing immunity (I believe the in game skill descriptions state this as well), but after the equalization occurs they won't be able to gain any other additional health from HOTs/Chirruts Unique/Barriss's +20% heal after the equalization etc.
  • "Vertigo;c-1453751" wrote:
    As DICE said health equalization effects ignore healing immunity (I believe the in game skill descriptions state this as well), but after the equalization occurs they won't be able to gain any other additional health from HOTs/Chirruts Unique/Barriss's +20% heal after the equalization etc.

I checked his ability and doesn't say ignores immunity. Seems silly to me but whatever.

"Creepioo;c-1453766" wrote:
    Dont forget about Chirrut's cleanse as well

Can't cleanse immunity
  • "Shenanigans052;c-1453822" wrote:
    "Vertigo;c-1453751" wrote:
    As DICE said health equalization effects ignore healing immunity (I believe the in game skill descriptions state this as well), but after the equalization occurs they won't be able to gain any other additional health from HOTs/Chirruts Unique/Barriss's +20% heal after the equalization etc.

I checked his ability and doesn't say ignores immunity. Seems silly to me but whatever.

"Creepioo;c-1453766" wrote:
    Dont forget about Chirrut's cleanse as well

Can't cleanse immunity

It can’t cleanse Rey’s but it can cleanse others.

Equalization has always ignored healing immunity.
  • "RacerDejak;c-1454209" wrote:
    Can't do nothing against JTR healing immunity
    :bawling:

Can give them free turns to speed it away ( thrawn, Jyn, Ackbar, etc.), but that's all.