Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Clone sergeant..... Worth farming?

Hi guys I'm currently making a clone squad and just wondering is he worth farming or should I wait for more clones to be released? Cheers
  • Atm I'm farming fives plasma and sergeant just need to wait for Rex and a few more clones to be released haha I want to get rey but everyone has her haha
  • These five have excellent synergies: Rex, fives, Snowtrooper han, Clone trooper & Plo Koon (if you have a big wallet xD) Ran up to this team once in GW, all 7*. Was a pain in the ass to beat them.
  • Clone Sergeant is great with a Rex lead and Fives on the squad, they really benefit from the synergy for turn meter. On his own I don't know how viable he is.
  • If you run other Clones, get Clone Sergeant. You will not be disappointed. He's the main attacker and will regularly crit for 7K on his regular attack once you've geared and starred him up. His special ability is also extremely useful for controlling the battle.
  • "Nonemo;260009" wrote:
    If you run other Clones, get Clone Sergeant. You will not be disappointed. He's the main attacker and will regularly crit for 7K on his regular attack once you've geared and starred him up. His special ability is also extremely useful for controlling the battle.

Yeah I'm watching your videos your the reason i started farming clones haha
  • I'm pretty I seen somewhere that Cody echo and some other troopers will be released at some point
  • I'm currently farming fives and sarge just need to wait for the rest to be available
  • I hope Rex becomes farmable on at least a single hard node. They pulled the Auridium without much notice and now he's stalled at 74/100.