Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Solo HAAT

I’m building a clone team.

What’s the lowest gear level clones can solo the Haat under a shaak lead?
  • Mine was just G12 too so not sure. Have a few of the G12 pieces but not all of them obviously
  • Since they have quests tied to this I doubt they make it where we can sim it.
  • I've been soloing HAAT with resistance for awhile now. I run Jedi Rey, R2, 3PO, BB8 and resistance trooper. There are variations of this team that use Finn instead. I was able to do this with gear 12+, no finisher but had to mod specifically for the HAAT. So the trouble with HAAT is phase 1. You HAVE to daze, confuse and expose the B2, then the other droids. If done correctly, they're out of action the rest of the phase. Then you focus on GG, removing TM as much as possible and call 3PO to assist with Rey, I call BB8 to assist 3PO. Finish GG, hit Auto and watch the rest of the raid, only blowing by the dialog screens.

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Resistance

I have since taken Jedi Rey to relic 3, but that only makes it easier.

I would also like to add that Skelturix has a video on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBVOMiotFU
  • You should be using Shaak Ti's second special to call him to assist pretty regularly so he'll be pretty healthy at all times
  • G13r3 ought to do it with great mods. R5 makes it a cinch from what I'm told.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2045816" wrote:
    There are quests tied to the pit, which can be simmed

Which ones?
  • "LordDirt;c-2046028" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2045816" wrote:

Which ones?

Can't remember the name but theres one to destory the door panel 10 times.
  • "20cmulcahy;c-2046062" wrote:
    "LordDirt;c-2046028" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2045816" wrote:

Which ones?

Can't remember the name but theres one to destory the door panel 10 times.

I think you only get that quest if you buy the Hyperdrive Bundle. Maybe new players starting in the last few months fo as well.