Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Closed

Was a discussion about calling EA over missing android packs that were there earlier...
  • At the OP, yes go rant at customer service advisor about this horrendous treatment you have had to suffer. I think that's exactly the example you should set your child. *slow claps*
  • "RancorPackGuild;788985" wrote:
    I have a feeling I won't even get through to a rep. They will have plenty of calls from iOS and Android users besides me.

If you are angry at poor customer service, on a product you likely pay for (like I used to now) you have a right to complain. Don't let the naysayers dissuade you. And if the customer service rep gets an earful? Well that's what a call center is. They can quit and work for a better company if they don't like it.
  • Never said I was going to yell and in fact a may not bother. They will have plenty of calls.

I just hope they bring the packs back.
  • "DarkHelmetOP;789011" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;788985" wrote:
    I have a feeling I won't even get through to a rep. They will have plenty of calls from iOS and Android users besides me.

If you are angry at poor customer service, on a product you likely pay for (like I used to now) you have a right to complain. Don't let the naysayers dissuade you. And if the customer service rep gets an earful? Well that's what a call center is. They can quit and work for a better company if they don't like it.

Is this what people are teaching their kids these days? Like it's easy to just quit and find another job. There is something called civility, you might actually live a happier life if you practice it
  • "DarkHelmetOP;789011" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;788985" wrote:

Really? Yes, approaching a service worker in a respectful manner about a complaint, would be absolutely ridiculous behaviour...
    Their sole purpose is for the fellows who cannot deal with their life's frustrations in a constructive manner to vent!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago