Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Coasting for the summer...

I think my scramble for JKR wore me out. I really want to just focus on my squads I want to finish and step back from chasing shiny new heroes until the testing of them is refined a good bit. So many come out either broken or overpowered I just can't get interested. At least not when they are released. I tend to sit back, partially because I won't spend so panic farming is a waste of time because it rarely pays off for me. I'm not quitting, just coasting and enjoying my time in game by doing as I please, meta be damned. If I fall behind, meh..

Anyone else?
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussions

Amazing little trick, nothing gets hidden.
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1856940" wrote:
    Somethings to do, when you have no idea what to do.

1) Simm GW, put the tokens towards 7*'ing Ships
    2) 7* all the heroes in daily shops. (Not guild shops). Finish all Arena, Cantina, GW if you would rather do that than ships.
    3) See how high you can go saving credits, gems, guild tokens, etc.. Set a goal to recoup what you have run through lately. I love just doing the minimum on my alts just to watch gems and coins climb lol
    4) See how many zeta mats you can put away.

I’m almost done 7 starring all my squad arena guys. Almost got eeth koth to 6 stars, then its CUP and ugnaught. Then everything can go to getting extra currency for shard shop or credits!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago