Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Comparing 2 CLSchewHanC3 teams: R2 vs. ST Han

I got a decent CLS team with 250 speed r2 g12 and a 170 speed g11 ST Han. My Han is modded heavy on defense tenacity and potency I think. He gets guard.

With ST Han I can auto my enemy JKR teams. I cannot auto with R2.

Currently I cannot get guard on CLS with my R2 cause I over relic him. C3 gets it. Work in on that fix but still:

Might a g12-g13 zeta ST Han actually be a very superior tank on this team?
  • "RandomSithLord;c-1970260" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-1970050" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-1969894" wrote:
    R2 still has a place on a JTR squad.

Oh I am years from JTR

JTR >> Jawas. Farm away.

Relic mats for R7 Han CLS chew >>>>> JTR
    I am just working on finishing Jawa and Engineer, both 6*

Besides that the only way I up their gear is if I see a green + on them.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1970288" wrote:
    "RandomSithLord;c-1970260" wrote:

Oh I am years from JTR

JTR >> Jawas. Farm away.

That's debatable. With yet a newer meta on the horizon CLS will probably fall even further from the top and a full R7 team is a lot less versatile than two decent ones both when it comes to PvE (raids, TB) and GAC/TW.
  • "RandomSithLord;c-1970296" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-1970288" wrote:
    "RandomSithLord;c-1970260" wrote:

Oh I am years from JTR

JTR >> Jawas. Farm away.

That's debatable. With yet a newer meta on the horizon CLS will probably fall even further from the top and a full R7 team is a lot less versatile than two decent ones both when it comes to PvE (raids, TB) and GAC/TW.

It's my arena squad. I need them strong enough to rise the ranks
  • Currently enjoying CLS matches too much to care about meta chasing. It's either a spectacular massive damage win, or you barely get a single turn.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1970299" wrote:
    Currently enjoying CLS matches too much to care about meta chasing. It's either a spectacular massive damage win, or you barely get a single turn.

For me putting Han's Shoots First on GMY pretty guarantees I get a good bit of blows in.
    With CLS G13 R5 I just hit my highest rank in 3 years, 150. This is a feat on my shard.
    Woot woot 139!
    Woot woot woot 125!
    Found and EP Sith team. My team slices through that like butter.

• I usually hit Jolee first. In battles where I hit GMY first the relics wipe him out and trigger Savior. Depending on speed, etc my CLS usually goes first after Hans opening and I can focus down Jolee to stop revives. Confuse or buff immunity in GK for the win.

What is your gear level and mods on ST Han? Wouldn't a Zeta Old Ben accomplish the same thing but prove more useful overall?
  • "Vendi1983;c-1970320" wrote:
    I usually hit Jolee first. In battles where I hit GMY first the relics wipe him out and trigger Savior. Depending on speed, etc my CLS usually goes first after Hans opening and I can focus down Jolee to stop revives. Confuse or buff immunity in GK for the win.

What is your gear level and mods on ST Han? Wouldn't a Zeta Old Ben accomplish the same thing but prove more useful overall?

ST Han g11 old Ben g8 or 9.

ST Han does have some good TM mechanics. I can see the argument for Old Ben. I kind of think they operate the same. Against JKR teams Chewie's bash will wipe most tenacity up giving Old Ben or ST Han opportunity to land their debuffs.
  • This one gives me the best insight though into how investing further into CLS rebels beyond where I am at is a bad idea

• Sry mate. You can’t call a squad decent in 2019, if your tank is g11 ?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 8 years ago