Forum Discussion

c2helen
New Spectator
3 years ago

Conquest Glitch

At the end of the asector 3 in Easy mode of the Conquest challenge, your squad must beat Han Solo squad. But every time Han Solo is eliminated it ends the fight and tells you that you lost. This is a glitch because I am supposed to beat him to move on to next Sector. It shouldn't tell me I failed.
  • "C2helen;d-252696" wrote:
    At the end of the asector 3 in Easy mode of the Conquest challenge, your squad must beat Han Solo squad. But every time Han Solo is eliminated it ends the fight and tells you that you lost. This is a glitch because I am supposed to beat him to move on to next Sector. It shouldn't tell me I failed.

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suite, is it?
  • "LordDirt;c-2327618" wrote:
    "C2helen;d-252696" wrote:

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suite, is it?

Um

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 26 minutes ago