Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Counter to "Danger Zone" Squad?

I see videos of the Wedge, Biggs, Anakin, Lando, STH demolishing squads relentlessly. But, has anyone tried a IGD led Jedi team against it? I would love to see how it fares against all the counter-attacks. If you had Aayla, she would stun most of the time, and with Yoda, he could keep getting Foresight and dodges.

Or, has anyone else found a good counter to it?
  • ST Han taunt would make counters even worse. You always want to kill wedge first, anakin/lando 2nd. Old ben works quite well against them, rex lead to a certain extent. If you do not dispel han, lando will wipe the floor with you.
  • I've found the clone squad with aayla to be effective. Use cody as lead. Cody has his aoe which can stun, his assist with aayla can stun, aayla of course stuns. You keep the pressure on by stunning ani and lando... and echo can dispel STH and all enemies buffs. I find it effective like I said. One cody assist and a double tap from 5s and lando is most likely toast. Same with wedge.
  • If you speed up your droids fast enough so they all go before the Danger Zone begins you have a really good shot. In that situation I would kill Lando first because in one fight against droids I lost Wedge and Biggs right away but Lando killed everyone by himself lol
  • That's why I run both hans, it's mainly a hard counter against droids. If Han's shoot first stuns JE = instant GG

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago