Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Current best Resistance Team?

Best 5 for:

Arena
GW
HAAT

and why? I’m building up my Resistance team and am looking for advice. Who to gear first, etc.
  • Here is the best from a lot of experimiteting with them...

Arena- Finn (L), Poe, RT, R2, Zid

GW- Finn (L), Poe, RT, R2, RP

HAAT- Finn (L), Poe, RT, RP, BB8
  • "Atlas1;c-1319371" wrote:
    Thanks guys! I’ve got zFinn at G10, Poe and RT at G9. Would you recommend any higher gear levels on the core 3? My Rey is G11 and BB8 is G8 so I’ll throw them in on GW and TB and see how they fare.

G9 and G10 for core 3 seems enough. I've got Finn G8, Poe G10, RT G9 and with R2 G11 and BB G8 they work great in GW and TB.
    RP, with her expose, or R2, with Light Side's best support, would work better than Rey IMO. All not-zeta-ed Rey can do is to hit hard, and expose and Illuminated Destiny will give you enough dps excluding Rey.
  • I use zfin, Poe with crazy speed mods, resistance trooper, zzr2d2 and zbb8z. I average around 30-40 in arena.
    Bb8 is good as it gives 16% turn meter to r2 and itself allowing r2 to either smokescreen or stun before Poe goes. Plus the potency buff helps
  • Arena I would use zFinn, RT, Poe, R2 num crunch (other zeta doesn't matter...daze, shock would be the debuffs worth cleansing from res and they aren't meta debuffs right now), and zHan. If your Poe is the fastest char, that team can take out every top meta squad on offense. Even if Poe isn't fastest you have a great shot.

Leave out Rey and R2 and you have a squad that can solo p4 HAAT with laughable ease (tank enrage counter sitting at 8 or 9, most prot still on your chars....)

TB squad doesn't matter....the expose train is going to run as long as the core three are there with decent potency. Don't waste r2 who is more valuable with a rebel squad. I usually leave r2 and Rey on the bench and take 5 exposers into battle. BB8 made TB a joke for res.

For GW, I leave out Rey and BB8 and use the squad for every node. I used to TM load some other squads, but I think the cumulative prot gain from zR2 is more valuable and I have never needed TM-loaded secondary squads to clear a table with res (I have tossed in rebels or empire just to soften up a nasty node a time or two, but they did more than enough work without needing preloading). The only trick is to make sure you are well loaded heading into nodes 11 and 12.