Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Darth Revan & Malak- Why should He be able to Hold on Defense?

I'm not sure why people think Darth Revan and Malak teams should hold on defense.
Revan's whole leader kit is built around Pure Offense. If you're using him, you expect to win on Offense. (Baring God speed mod opponents)

Just because his kit and Fallen Bastila's include some anti Revan synergy does not mean he should Not Lose to Jedi Revan.
Malak's kit was better than what people thought it would be. Stacking defense and offense with 100% health damage on reset with health thresholds?
You tell me that kit didn't look super charged when we saw the reveal.

We wanted a Rock Paper Siccors meta right? Especially after months of mirror matches?
Let the teams fall on defense. Let the community come up with counters. It's finding these specific counters that make this game enjoyable.
  • "Dagonsith;c-1840698" wrote:
    Why should a TANK that require the two hardest toons to get and their squads well geared and modded hold on defense? Gee I don't know should it??

Because he and his entire team also come with 0 defense and 0 resistance.
  • "Jarvind;c-1844009" wrote:
    Holding on defense is what makes a team worthwhile for arena. Lots of weird hodgepodge teams can beat Darth Revan, but they would all get destroyed on defense and you'd lose rank faster than you could gain it.

A team that sacrifices all of it's defense for offense in combat should not be able to hold on defense. Especially since no team in 3+ years has been able to "hold on defense".
  • "jkray622;c-1844104" wrote:
    "Nikoms565;c-1844102" wrote:

A team that sacrifices all of it's defense for offense in combat should not be able to hold on defense. Especially since no team in 3+ years has been able to "hold on defense".

Jedi Knight Revan did when he was first released.

Now reread the first line of the part you quoted....

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago