Forum Discussion

Devian_Ers
Seasoned Novice
6 years ago

Darth Revan and Sith Empire rework coming soon?

Well, I was pretty overwhelmed with DR event(really awesome)

But hero's journey character itself...
My team with all zetas, arena mods, gear is struggling like many others
so observing the whole synergy and mechanic I feel like it whole team needs overall boost.
(And I don't think HJ should should require a Legendary character to be viable against previous meta)

So right now,

Sith trooper requires 'locked' defense up buff (200%) which makes him less of a paper and more of a tank. Plus synergy with sith empire characters not just sith. Mb increase defense to all alies if he is present

Bad Bassy should be able to inflict debuffs at first turn without being resisted. Or activating an ability inflicts tenacity down first,

Sith assassin: gives TM to all Sith and Sith Empire allies, plus gains additional tenacity for each debuff on her. 3rd ability: deals additional dmg for each sith ally(doubles for sith empire)

Darth Revan: Sith and Sith empire allies are immune to TM reduction while they are debuffed. At the start od a battle if all allies are Sith or Sith Empire they have +50% CD

Marauder: basic can't be resisted. While inflecting a debuff gains heath up 5% (stacking)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 28 days ago