Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Darth Revan team and Mods/turn order

Hello,

Looking to see if anyone else has discovered the best mods and turn order for a Darth Revan team. I'm thinking that HK needs to be just faster than Fallen Bastilla to get the tenacity down out, and let the corrupted meditation/fear get out there and start doing their work (I can never get it to stick on Jedi until like the third round of turns currently, and by then I'm probably already losing too much), but his base is soooo slow that it seems like I'd have to give up on giving him a set, and just throw a mish mash of the fastest mods available on him.

Of course, being able to push Revan and the rest of the team up in gear will help-I'm working on that and maybe I just need to be more patient with the team :).

Also I'm not sure who the other two members should be, and my shard has a mixture at the top (sion/DN, talzin/zombie,SA/sion, ST/Thrawn, Thrawn/Kenobi). I'm using R2and BB8 at the moment to control who get's marked, but maybe one of these other options would be better. Probably Thrawn/Kenobi, or Talzin/Zombie for me (though MT+zombie hasn't worked for me so far).

Anyway, maybe a little long, but just looking for other's thoughts and experiences. Here's my profile if anyone feels like taking the time to look. https://swgoh.gg/p/348547367/. I appreciate any advice!

And heck, maybe I just need to have fun in 100+ bracket until I can push that gear higher.
No RepliesBe the first to reply