Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Dbast’s finisher

In the hopes that folks will start sharing the stat increases of various finishers, I thought I’d post mine for Dbast. I’d really like to see some stat increases on Malak when people do him.

I gained 2,864 hp. 10,305 protection. 8 speed. 161 physical damage. .04% physical crit. .5% armor. 800 special damage. 12.5% special critical chance. 1.69% special resistance. Stats will vary of course depending on mods. These stats were based off these mods:

• Just did Malak. Here are the stat increases with these mods (note I’m using speed arrow - protection arrow gave about 11k more protection).

2,441 health. 25,092 protection. 8 speed. 5% health steal. 802 damage. .04% crit. 50 armor penetration. 1.89% defense. 12 special damage. 6.35% resistance.

• "UdalCuain;c-1902121" wrote:
    Are you sure you didn't get an additional 10 speed on those two? On top of the 8 provided by the finisher, your speed sets should be giving you an additional two speed for the three right hand side G12 pieces (6 + 6 + 8 x 0.1 = 2) as you have completed/closed the gear level.

Oh you’re right. I did get +10 speed.
  • I completed all my characters. I tracked their G13 gains here: https://swgoh.gg/characters/gear12plus-13/
  • Are you sure you didn't get an additional 10 speed on those two? On top of the 8 provided by the finisher, your speed sets should be giving you an additional two speed for the three right hand side G12 pieces (6 + 6 + 8 x 0.1 = 2) as you have completed/closed the gear level.