Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Do I need 7* Hera to unlock Thrawn?

I have the rest of phx at 7* should I be farming Hera as well?
  • Hera's ability is to let everyone use everyone else's unique power. I don't know if it's possible to do it without Hera since healing will be very limited. Try running some GW nodes with your team.
  • Need to know your gear levels...

To answer your question though, yes, you'll probably be able to unlock him... At 5*. 7* would be very difficult.
  • "Laz;d-136689" wrote:
    I have the rest of phx at 7* should I be farming Hera as well?

You need Hera to be maxed. She is literally the most important member. It's impossible to pass Thrawn without her ability. Zeb and Kanan great for survival, same with Chopper. Sabine and Ezra do crazy damage. But Hera lead is what brings it all together. You cannot get 7* or probably not even 6* Thrawn with 7* Phoenix w/out Hera lead
  • "Odyseass7;c-1294824" wrote:
    If they have the right gear levels then yes, however you would need too much more gear without hera's leadership

Without Hera , it is highly unlikely that even g12 would beat tier seven without amazing rng
  • "GhostTruckin;c-1294825" wrote:
    "Odyseass7;c-1294824" wrote:
    If they have the right gear levels then yes, however you would need too much more gear without hera's leadership

Without Hera , it is highly unlikely that even g12 would beat tier seven without amazing rng

+1 this is accurate. Anyone who says otherwise obviously hasn't tried Phoenix without Hera leading lmao they get insta-wiped, usually

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago