Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Droideka

Are these good stats for a 4* Droideka? It seems to have potential, as at only 4* it's stronger than many of my 7* characters.
Any input would be appreciated
  • looks like you have an accuracy arrow(?) Get rid of it. droideka needs offense and protection and usually no speed iirc. glgl
  • I'm not sure if there's anyone that wants an accuracy arrow. Dodges are too rare, unless foresight is up, which makes accuracy useless anyway. Pretty much every toon will want either speed, offense, protection, or health for an arrow (mostly speed). Actually some want defense or crit avoidance lol. Basically anything but accuracy ;)

In this case you want offense on that arrow.
  • "Gifafi;c-2010517" wrote:
    looks like you have an accuracy arrow(?) Get rid of it. droideka needs offense and protection and usually no speed iirc. glgl

So this is no good? I thought accuracy would help it...

• Taking your advices, I changed the arrow to this (as I don't have an offence arrow). Its raised my health, but knocked back the tenacity and potency. I will see how it goes ?
  • "TigerSpirit1917;c-2010915" wrote:

Taking your advices, I changed the arrow to this (as I don't have an offence arrow). Its raised my health, but knocked back the tenacity and potency. I will see how it goes ?

A lot of people overlook stacking defense. Doesn't take much to raise defense high.
    Crit avoidance though is best. If your enemy has 100% CC, you instantly lop it to 76%. That times all the attacks is powerful on a tankyy character
  • Have a lot of protection percent his protection gets raised a lot so you will want a lot of protection.
    Offense is also really good so have a lot of that.
  • As everyone said you need offense mods with offense and protection. No speed (easy to sort out), no crit. Offense priority over protection...

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago