Forum Discussion

3 years ago

either exploiting or…..

I’ve played a squad in arena 3 times and every time his Palpatine uses his 5 man lightning with a “chance” of stun he stuns every character 100% of the time. That is why he is 1608 in arena and the other comparable Palp teams stronger than him are much higher in ranking. 100% stun is not what the power description is.
  • "KausDebonair;c-2342630" wrote:
    "Winterwolves;c-2342625" wrote:
    Looked at that guy's account and he's using Mara Jade. So are you saying that your whole squad has tenacity down and shock, then palp does his aoe? You're surprised this results in a full team stun? The only thing that would stop the stun is a dodge.

Eyeroll.

But but but bounty hunters are so much cooler and Palpatine died in cannon!

Ah yes, another denier of the sequel trilogy. ? /f
  • Gamer Chairology 101:

If your chair isn’t superior to your foes, than you shant beat them.
  • "SemiGod;c-2342635" wrote:
    Gamer Chairology 101:

If your chair isn’t superior to your foes, than you shant beat them.

I'm having an armchair, none of those modern wannabe "gaming chairs" can ever beat it!
  • Name shaming? I didn’t say anything negative about his name. You should read all the wonderful things that people say about me on here. Lots of keyboard courage. I have not been derogatory about people. I have been derogatory about the game when something didn’t go the way I intended or I don’t understand why I lost when I thought I’d win. Thankfully, about 15% - 20% have offered good advice that I’ve put to use. I don’t come back here and say that I’ve put it to use but I have. I’m trying to be more “closed-loop” in my communication to where advice of value gets feedback.