Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Empire farm advice

I'm closing in on finishing up my Jedi and first order teams, and I've been looking to develop empire characters for the next r2-d2 event. I'lol be going back to working on rebels more once the yoda event is done, but they're honestly my least favorite faction to play with. I really like death trooper and should be able to farm him relatively soon (I'm level 79). Here's what I have already (currently, the empire is one of my weakest factions): https://swgoh.gg/u/hotwheels/collection/?f=empire
If anyone has any ideas for a good route to take in building a good empire team, preferably featuring deathtrooper, I'd appreciate it a lot!
  • Excellent feedback! I am leaning toward starring Tarkin in order to benefit future zeta/Executrix efforts, plus his recent re-work seemed worthy.
  • EP, Tarkin in the PvP shipment, Snow from the guild store, Stormtrooper from the Cantina store, DT or TFP from the cantina battles. And as specified above, get all the Vader's shard you can from the fleet store. Snow is a good tank and really easy to level up and gear up until gear 9.
    dogwelder79
    Seasoned Rookie
    I have EP 7* gear 10, DV 7* gear 9, and I'm farming TFP (he's useful for ships, too) in cantina and Tarkin in arena shipments (again, useful for ships too). Who should be my 5th? RG will take a while because TFP is still 4*. Do you think it's possible to do the 7* challenge with magmatrooper (easy to farm), or should I go for RG after TFP, which will be in a month more or less plus another month of farming her?
  • I'm using a combo of troopers and Kenobi and I'm staying in the top 10 in arena. They can also do close to 4m in the raid. Great squad.