Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Empire/Sith team

With the Emperor's Demise coming back I'll finally be able to get Palpatine, so with that I'm looking to put together an Empire/Sith team.

So far I'm thinking; Palpatine (l), Vader, Tie Pilot, then two of Tarkin, RG or Maul.

I'll have to level RG and Maul, so to begin I'll be looking at Palp, Vader, TP, Tarkin and Magmatrooper. At least this should allow me to get the potency mods.

What are people's thoughts?
  • Running EP, Vader, RG, TFP and Shore as my arena team and I can constantly rank top 10 in a late march shard. Planning on subbing out RG for b2 once my Shore hits gear 10, and once my b2 is improved and modded, in order to counter other shoretroopers and bazes.

The key to running a successful empire team is all about having an auto taunter (Shore is better here as he can actually synergize with EP) under an EP lead along with TFP. Without an auto taunter, your team will not be able to beat wiggs unless your TFP is faster than the enemy Biggs, but doing that is quite difficult. Without shore, you will also struggle against droids as they will kill your EP and maybe your TFP with their initial damage.

In summary: no Shore/baze = minimal success with an Empire team
  • Well in that case I'm screwed as I have neither Baze or Shore

Oh well, will still be a nice team to use as a 4th GW/Tournament team
  • My question is if i go double tank (any 2 of SF/RG/ShT) with palp lead, which 2 damage dealers would be best of Vader/Boba/TFP or would it just be a situational thing and swap them out as needed? I'm also debating the benefits of farming B2 when I already have Sun Fac, any opinions? I have him unlocked but he is 4* and completely untouched at this point. Is it worth the investment to have him as an additional option?
  • I'd just go for Dart Vader as Leader (if Zeta upgraded), then you add Darth Sidious (more Overtime dmg which synergizes with the DV Leader Ability.
    Then add Savage Oppress to finish things/ tanks off.
    U'd also want a tank, in my opinion the basic Stormtrooper is just amazing. But only in this setup though.
    And last but not least the final slot. A healer? Could be, depending on meta. Daka or Luminara would be both good then. Dont want a healer? Go for a second tank, the Royal Guard. Is DV low? no problem, Royal Guard can save him for another turn or 2.
    And if you're looking for heavy f*cking damage? Add my man Darth Maul.
    Ability block and stun might counter this lineup hard, but cmon... the dmg this team can inflict is insane :dizzy: