Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Energy reward when leveling up?

Hi everyone,

I just got a simple question really.
I've followed a guide from this forum where you save all your regular energy while leveling to level 27, then stopping there for a bit to save both normal and cantina energy to make a big leap from level 28->40.
I’ve found that the total amount of XP to make the leap is 7350, but I’m interested in how much energy you get for each level that you gain.
In that way, you don’t need to save up 7350 total energy (which will take a long time), and I can deduct the energy that is gained by leveling up.
Is there any list of this already out there? I’ve tried searching both google and within this forum, but no luck.

Thanks in advance!
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    I've heard of this strategy before, but can't offer any advice on whether it actually works in arena.

Keep in mind there's a cap on how much energy you can hoard. For cantina it's 1099, and regular is higher, but I think it is below 4,000.
  • You would be missing out on the continually renewing energy just to have one big burst of energy usage. I personally don't think I would take that route.
  • Just a warning. The most important thing about hoarding is entering a new shard. You can spend the guts of two months hoarding energy to rush to level 44 and then join an old shard and still be 3 or 4 days behind the top guys of the shard.

So don't try to calculate exactly how long you need to hoard, if you want to hoard hoard for a bit then find out when the next new shard forms. Being in on day 1 is worth more than hoarding a month. If you can begin on day one in a new shard and hoard enough for a few levels it's better for you than hoarding for ages and joining a new shard on day 10.
  • "crzydroid;c-1454823" wrote:
    I've heard of this strategy before, but can't offer any advice on whether it actually works in arena.

Keep in mind there's a cap on how much energy you can hoard. For cantina it's 1099, and regular is higher, but I think it is below 4,000.

People have hoarded 5,000 of each energy before joining a shard before.
  • Alright, thanks for all the answers!
    So does anyone know how to keep track of new arena shards? I’ve been hoarding some energy on one account and would like to get in early.
  • "Hugosson;c-1457369" wrote:
    Alright, thanks for all the answers!
    So does anyone know how to keep track of new arena shards? I’ve been hoarding some energy on one account and would like to get in early.

Set up a new account spend two or three hours over two days rushing through to level 28. If there's 1,000 people in the shard already you will be rank 1,001 if theres 19,999 you will be rank 20,000.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago