Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Enfys Nest

I just wondered, is it international or a bug:

Enfys Nest keeps regenerating 40% protection, no matter what you do?
Even healing immunity debuff does not work at all (unlike fighting against Nihilus or any other character that regenerates health or protection - in German the skill tooltip reads exactly the same in comparison between Nihilus and Nest. Both -literally translated- receive a percentage of their max protection)

Does this mean that Enfys Nest single handedly counters EVERY team that does not ignore protection, with no means of winning?
I mean, I do understand that 40% prot is quite a lot, but a 61k crit from Rey (Scavenger) should still go past some of it o_O especially against a 3 star Nest...

Designwise this is quite questionable, as it would mean -if intentional- " no one can beat this toon... unless you get our next ones which will be released soon™️"
I think this would be an absolute new ground of character design in this game... and let’s face it: a wall we 100% cannot get past (compared the older toons that have been really strong but still beatable, Chaze anyone?)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago