Forum Discussion

7 years ago

EP's Unique with Zeta

Is the +50% max protection applied to his base protection or the total including mods? I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't seen anything recent about it. Thank you!
  • Okay thank you! he's gonna be tanky af then. 52k protection at start of battle at 239 speed
  • Put him under zThrawn for an extra 15% prot as well as 2% prot regen every time he gains or loses a status effect and he still gains more thru Shock.
  • "Poxx;c-1513504" wrote:
    Put him under zThrawn for an extra 15% prot as well as 2% prot regen every time he gains or loses a status effect and he still gains more thru Shock.

I like EP's leadership better for arena, the TM manipulation is a huge help at the top end of arena
  • "SethRogan;c-1513831" wrote:
    "Poxx;c-1513504" wrote:
    Put him under zThrawn for an extra 15% prot as well as 2% prot regen every time he gains or loses a status effect and he still gains more thru Shock.

I like EP's leadership better for arena, the TM manipulation is a huge help at the top end of arena

Top end of Arena, opponent's Vader goes, then my Thrawn, EP, DT and DK all get 100% tm. Thrawn lead trumps EP lead when facing eachother imo
  • "Poxx;c-1514348" wrote:
    "SethRogan;c-1513831" wrote:
    "Poxx;c-1513504" wrote:

Top end of Arena, opponent's Vader goes, then my Thrawn, EP, DT and DK all get 100% tm. Thrawn lead trumps EP lead when facing eachother imo

Yeah trawn leader works so good in offense against EP meta...
    But in defense... Lol all this 100%TM in ur 5 toons only mean 5 selfcleanses and full TM for the whole enemy team more than one time xD
  • "Sarcodino;c-1514643" wrote:
    "Poxx;c-1514348" wrote:
    "Poxx;c-1513504" wrote:

But in defense... Lol all this 100%TM in ur 5 toons only mean 5 selfcleanses and full TM for the whole enemy team more than one time xD

Not exactly. The special cleanse given by Thrawn lead adds 50% tm. Ebb and Flow adds 15% more tm from using a special. If u have Shore and he's currently taunting, u get 15% more so a minimum of +65% tm, a max of +80% tm which means u will cleanse and still go again b4 your opponent as they only get +5% tm for each cleansed debuff.
  • "Poxx;c-1514847" wrote:
    "Sarcodino;c-1514643" wrote:
    "Poxx;c-1514348" wrote:
    "Poxx;c-1513504" wrote:

Not exactly. The special cleanse given by Thrawn lead adds 50% tm. Ebb and Flow adds 15% more tm from using a special. If u have Shore and he's currently taunting, u get 15% more so a minimum of +65% tm, a max of +80% tm which means u will cleanse and still go again b4 your opponent as they only get +5% tm for each cleansed debuff.

No, the offensive EP team will get pushed to 100% TM after you cleanse the 4 debuffs from Vader's AOE as they're going to already be at/around/above 80% TM when Vader uses his AOE. So it will essentially turn into your Thrawn team simply using all of it's self cleanses immediately, and giving the EP team tons of TM to just get going again. Thrawn lead is terrible on defense for this reason, but is still a great team to use on offense against EP teams. ROLO lead also works very well on offense, but again, doesn't hold as well on defense as it's very weak to other non-ep lead teams and the AI doesn't know it needs to deal with Sion early on.