Forum Discussion

9 years ago

"Everyone can be beaten on offense" How?

please help me out and help me understand the best way to consistently beat anyone on offense. Ive been struggling recently when i get to around 20. People say defence is useless and anyone can be beaten - people saying that might not mean everyone past 20 is beatable but I’m f2p, broke, and need crystals so need to be able to beat anyone to steal #1 at payout whenever i can. I have free time at payout so can make sure i steal it fairly consistently, so advice on how to win consistently on offence at the top would be great.

I know its a bit of a dodgy question as different teams have different ways of being beaten and there is probably no one team I can use against any team as f2p. Im basically after any one team i can beef up to beat teams up until the very top, say top 10. I imagine using ST Han would be a good way to ensure i can’t beat almost all teams. I have him at g9 and hes always been a bit too low on hp, so i don’t know how to use him on offense. Any advice for good offensive teams with him in there would be good.

And then some advice on how to beat the teams at the very top of arena with good consistency would be great. I can’t really describe all the teams at the top of my shard but old ben is lead in almost all teams. From 20-10 old ben/han/RG is so common and can be tricky. My yoda is 6* and only good for tenacity then dead. Phasma is pretty much the only other lead, she is common generally. At the very top there is a lot of rex and maxed sun fac who can make things really hard. RG, fives, a couple of B2s, and then pretty much leia/qgj/rey. at the very least one of those is always present.

I haven’t fully modded my current team of phasma leia rey, qui-gon, RG, but it feels like they cannot get past the top teams. Along with those, my current toons i have maxed are

old ben
daka
st han

and then some probly useless ones for arena:

GS
teebo
ewok scout at 6*
ewok elder
dengar
barriss
Lumi

I have currency saved up in all shipments so can quickly farm anyone from all shipments to add to these toons. I just don’t have droids.

So please let me know if all teams at the very top are beatable at all by f2p, and advice on how to deal with all the best teams would be amazing