Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Executrix vs Chimaera

I have 6* (lvl 85) Executrix and 5* (lvl 1) Chimaera (just unlocked)

Aware that Chimaera is the better all round ship.

My Thrawn is g12 with 1 zeta and Tarkin g12 no zeta

My fleet battles rarely get to Tarkin's ultimate (so speed not too big a factor - aware Chimaera is quite slow)

Should I spend the creds and ship mats to level up Chimaera or keep maxing out Executrix??

thanks in advance
  • I target Chimaera in my shard if they get in front of me, which is rare. My 6 Star Executrix easily wipes the floor with 7 Star Chimaeras. They’re too slow.
  • I would say executrix is the better of the two overall. I target chimaera as it's an easy win executrix seems to handle better on defence under computer AI.
  • I sunk all my mats into Chimaera but I think Executrix is the better ship in the end. Build your fleet around killing other ships quickly and get the TM train rolling.
  • i particularly like calling phantom as the 1st reinforcement with the maxed out reinforcement ability. phantom has guaranteed crit from advtange, gets 40% crit dmg from thrawn. Phantom can easily hit for 70k each time or higher on his big attack (ezra). Call reinforcement is back to back. Call in FOTP and finish them off. It's so easy on offfense.

art of war > reinforce > reinforce > basic (call vader) > ultimate

battles are usually done and over with after 1st reinforcement anyway!
  • Not just with Thrawn though, I do the same with Phantom under Tarkin. I've got three G11 pilots and it can crit for over 80k on its special when first called.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago