Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Fallen Bastila one-shots

Heya,

need some clarification on how damage calculation works. I repeatedly am in the situation where I am up against Darth Revan and it‘s going alright, some guys have shock but there‘s still some protection left, so I‘m good.
Enter Fallen Bastila: She does her special and all off a sudden, G12 Fives with half protection is gone along with his buddies Rex and Echo or whoever else has shock.
Point is: I know her damage deals the same damage to targets with shock as her initial targets, but those damage numbers are just incredible. Is there something I am missing that is doubling her damage or something?
  • There’s a lot going on with BSF that increases her damage. +8% offense from each stack of Ferocity she has. +5% offense stacking each time an opponent is shocked, feared, deathmarked, or marked. In a normal run there’s a good chance she has 15 stacks of ferocity by the time she uses that special. Plus around +50% offense if DR has feared and shocked all opponents before she uses the special. So she might have +170% offense when she uses that special. With all the ferocity on her it’s a guaranteed crit and she has +50% CD from DR lead.
  • Note that whether you have Fives's unique zeta'd or not, he will take the fall for other 501st Clone allies, just doesn't pass the stats without the zeta.

G12 or below Rex and Echo are quite squishy so that might be the reason why your Fives got taken out so easily.
  • Also, could fives just be dying in place of a weaker clone who took a big hit?
  • "Marev;d-216069" wrote:
    Point is: I know her damage deals the same damage to targets with shock as her initial targets, but those damage numbers are just incredible. Is there something I am missing that is doubling her damage or something?

To be clear she does bonus damage to all enemies if her target already had shock. Not just to other targets with shock.
  • "CamaroAMF;c-1983017" wrote:
    There’s a lot going on with BSF that increases her damage. +8% offense from each stack of Ferocity she has. +5% offense stacking each time an opponent is shocked, feared, deathmarked, or marked. In a normal run there’s a good chance she has 15 stacks of ferocity by the time she uses that special. Plus around +50% offense if DR has feared and shocked all opponents before she uses the special. So she might have +170% offense when she uses that special. With all the ferocity on her it’s a guaranteed crit and she has +50% CD from DR lead.

I missed the offense stacking for fear, deathmark and shock... that must be it, thanks :)