Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Falling further and further behind

Ever since the last update I just keep falling further and further behind. I was sitting about 270 - 190 in squad battles but more and more teams just keep passing me. Your "updates" are great for whales and those who want to spend thousands but us F2P players are not able to compete. You keep saying that everything comes available for everyone eventually but I say BS. I've been waiting for YEARS for general Kenobi Commander Skywalker, Jedi Rey etc but they never become farmable. SOME,maybe, eventually after layer upon layer of secondary and tertiary tiers MIGHT become available in some silly "event " that happens, maybe, every 6 months. Most people don't want to waste their lives developing 7star droids, in order to develop 7 star Ewoks, on order to build something else to get a Chewbacca, or whatever. ENOUGH. Make primo characters farmable by simple means or me, and many other F2P players won't be around much longer. There's no point if it's impossible to even compete in the same arena.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago