Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Fastest rebel farm

Hello guys!

First of all see my roster here: https://swgoh.gg/u/switcheroo/collection/

The EP event is coming up. So I started concentrating my farming to finish Ezra to 7*. Then I realized that I'm using Boba who is not a rebel... -.-

So my arena team (highest toons) atm is as follows: Lando, Boba, STH, Biggs, Ezra
They are 7* and Ezra is 7/100.
So now I'm saving all crystals for cantina refreshes and dumping everything in Ezra so I can get him ASAP to 7*.

So please help me do the math. If I understand correctly I get 550 cantina energy every day if I get 2 refreshes (I might be able to get 3 sometimes). So to get the 83 missing shards for Ezra with 33% drop rate it means 83*8*3= roughly 2000 energy or 4 days. So I would have 10 days left until the end of the EP event.

Now I need another rebel... As far as I can tell I have these options:

1. After I'm done with Ezra go for Wedge (which would be my next farm anyway). I just doubt that there is enough time to get him to 7*. He is at 42/80 so I would need 288 (?) more shards so that would be 288*3*10= roughly 8640 energy so that means 16 days.
2. Use cantina currency to buy Chopper shards. He is 4* 35/65 right now but I will need him eventually for Phoenix anyway.
3. Buy Ackbar shards in fleet and arena store. He is 4* 5/65. Not my favorite option because it would slow down other farms.

So which would be my fastest rebel farm? Is it even possible to get one to 7* (without spending real money) before Feb 14th when the EP event ends? Is my math flawed? Please advise.

Thank you for your time!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago