Forum Discussion

6 years ago

First g13- GG, DR, or Bastilla

title basically- here is my roster - https://swgoh.gg/p/189794965/characters/

I finished one ionic g12 finisher, and the three in the title seem like the most worthy candidates.

DR - star of the arena team, faster + harder hitting and a little more health are all great things.
Bastilla - DR may be the star, but Shan feels like the glue that holds the team together with targeted fear, battle meditation, and health bonuses to DR
GG - the star of the up and coming Sep droids. I've kinda left the other team in the dust (waiting and saving gear so I can bring Malak to g12), but I can bring him to g13 now (or save it till I gear the rest of the team so he doesn't wipe out his own team)

I can always save the finisher too.

My sep droids team may be weak, but as I mentioned as soon as Malak comes out I'll start gearing them again. Mostly trying to make sure I have stun guns saved, already have the zetas.

I don't plan on going after g13 all that much atm, so this is probably gonna be my only one for a while. I'll consider chasing more, but atm most my energy is going to stun guns
  • Gg has highest boost depends on if the speed will help you win in arena
  • If you dont have malak then it would make more sense to do GG due to the massive gain, plus it will give you a good toon for ga/tw and of course Geo tb