Forum Discussion

8 years ago

First order or resistance?

Which is the best and who should i farm i have zylo you can check my swgoh account here to suggest me which should be best and what do you think about both factions which one are you farming?
https://swgoh.gg/u/revan's%20succesor/
  • "Tyrael;c-1157885" wrote:
    For a resistance team you don't even necessarily need the full crew right (excluding mod challenge)? Primarily it is zfinn, poe, and RT that make the team right?

+R2 vs triple cleanse and zMaul. Accuracy, AOE and stun make this team amazing. Holds better on defense too.

But yeah. zFinn, Poe and RT are the main components.

HAAT needs Rey and RP for amazing runs. They still do okay without, but not nearly as well from what I have seen.
    ShaunyVee
    Rising Newcomer
    Finn Poe RT GK B2.

Can beat everything.

Jedi squads are probably the toughest actually, which is a nice change.
  • "Shaunyvee;c-1159705" wrote:
    Finn Poe RT GK B2.

Can beat everything.

Jedi squads are probably the toughest actually, which is a nice change.

İ always wanted them to be the new meta for some time in arena after they nerfed yoda but i am now usin zqgj zyoda aayla anakin gk and i came out at the top 20-50 at the payout
  • Resistance is better right now, but FO may be better in the near future. Both are very powerful though.
  • I don't have either (rogue one variant or a Rex/Chaze/Cassian/DN for most game modes), but my shard has one FO and one resistance squad in top 20. FO must be better on O because usually ranked higher. But resistance is tougher to beat. I probably bat 85% against resistance, and between 98-99.5% against FO. If your objective is arena I'd go resistance from what I've seen. FO is a more tanky/less assisty clone squad in arena IMO.

And if your objective is another game mode, it seems the consensus is resistance. So, resistance is probably more broadly useful in most modes.