Forum Discussion

8 years ago

First Order zeta order?

Does anybody have any suggestions on the order of zetas applied to first order characters? I did phasma first and am currently farming my second zeta. Im debating between zylo and FOST.
  • I did zylo first as I didnt plan going full FO....but Kylo if fun to play and i started working on the others. I now have kylo and phasma both zeta'ed and that works well against Wiggs and zQGJ teams. Some will say FOST adds more assists/dps and FOTP adds survivability..think about your team with your arena shard and determine what you think you need most. And go for it.
  • I think your second Zeta 100% needs to be Kylo if you plan on rolling that Arena team out there. Kylo's protection is what gets me through Zaul + Palp + Nihlus teams. My next Zeta will be going to FOTP because of the foresight gain after losing Advantage.
  • Thank you for you're reply. I was leaning towards zylo. FOST looks good though. Giving advantage to the other characters after calling them to assist would help the team out a lot I think. Not to mention you have the chance to get two characters to assist you at one time.
  • That last comment was to primetime. Syth_hunter I didn't see yours. That's good advice to check out my arena and see what would help me the most.
  • There are a lot of Zaul teams in my arena so what is yall's suggestion after I zeta Kylo?
  • The first 2 zetas ought to be phasma and kylo. Whichever you do first depends on your priorities. I went phasma first and don't regret it.

My 3rd Zeta will go into FOST because it's insane. Every ability gets 50% assist which runs along side the 60% chance he gets from phasma Zeta lead.

FOST Zeta means he gets assist chances on his his basic, his special, his counter chance(wow!) and if FOST gets called to assist another toon, his assist can generate an assist for him!
  • The best answer is... it depends. I have all 4, and here are my thoughts on each.

If your team is struggling on HAAT, Zylo is by far the best because he can solo P1.

Phasma is otherwise the natural first zeta, and it is easily the most powerful of the group.

FOTP's zeta significantly helps his survivability and has a nice bump in damage.

FOST's zeta really adds to your random awesomeness factor and adds some nice team damage.

Zylo's zeta is great on offense and very bad on defense.

Like I said, if your HAAT raid needs P1, help, Zylo first. Otherwise in arena:

Phasma should be first

Zylo is GREAT against rebel teams (wiggs chaze), good against most other teams on offense. Worthless on defense

FOTP is your main damage dealer, and his zeta keeps him alive. Him staying alive = a lot more damage

FOST is great for random damage. Especially when FOTP is called.

If the raid is NOT a factor, I would go (unless you face a lot of rebel teams):
    Phasma
    FOTP
    FOST
    Kylo