Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Fives

Fives is part of my light side squad with Old Ben lead, Rey, Lumi and QGJ. Though he has been good for me so far, I'm hearing that he was just nerfed. Is this true, because I haven't used him since I heard this? Or am I just hearing things again...
  • I have 5s at 7* G10 with omega basic, and I LOVE him. He is on my arena team, GW team, and does significant damage in raids with Phasma. The "nerf" that most people speak of was a bug fix on his omega basic attack. Even now, though, it is quite amusing to watch him take down 2 or 3 people from the other team all by himself.

7* - Lvl 80 - G10 =
    Health: 24869
    Protection: 24032
    Speed: 115 (meh, but countering with two shots on everyone with speed down means he attacks more than everyone else)
    Physical damage: 1934

Invest in him and rejoice.
  • I took him out of my team sadly. Don't get me wrong he's great (amazing) but for some reason replacing him with GS alongside Rey is crazy. My old team was

Old Ben (L)
    Fives
    Rey
    QGJ
    Stormtrooper Han

Current team
    Phasma (L)
    GS
    Rey
    QGJ
    Stormtrooper Han

I'm dropping only 10-15 ranks over night compared to 30-60 as before

I wanna put Fives on my team so bad he's saved me countless times put I think I'll hold off til he's gear X (10)
  • "SnokeTrooper;496338" wrote:
    So really the nerf stuff I heard was a bunch of lies? Thank the maker!

NO. It significantly reduced his effectiveness.
  • A gear 10 5's is still a beast, don't let people fool you into thinking he's bad because you can't cheat with him anymore.
  • Fives is a great addition if added with phasma and have her aoe omega level. I only have a level 80 6* gear 9 Fives and he does close to 2000 basic damage. That extra pop puts him close to 4000 a turn. 5000+ on crits. Not something to take lightly.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago