Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Fleet setup: Home one with Phantome II and or Ghost

Hello fellow fleet commander:

has anyone tried a mostly rebel fleet (biggs, bistan, Phantome II,Ghost) or faced one ?

i am wondering how it does in general (and vs Executrix and empire setup)

What is under AI the skill order used by ghost and Phantom II ?

what do you consider the most optimal Home one setup currently ?

tks in advance
  • I did, my rebel pilots aren't so good, but that team gets destroyed by empire, maul, etc (That's MY case)
  • don't know about h1, but i want ghost in my galactic republic fleet, combine its -20% potency with rex's tenacity just for the sake of annoy those target locking teams lol
    already played some battles on offense and worked like a charm, just need to upgrade it to leave it on defense :)
  • I'm buying up Ghost & Phantom from fleet and hard farming them for this exact reason...well that and I'm gearing Phoenix for next Thrawn event anyways, might as well.

The assist synergy in those two ships under Home One is crazy, sure I'd love to just constantly spam protection up on a bunch of ships.

I run Home One currently, and I'm hoping those two will help me hold on defense without having to basically start from scratch on Tarkin.
  • I'm running home one with biggs, wedge, ghost, phantom II, and tie advanced as my start up and it works out quite well for me. Generally end up top 20 sometimes top 10. It does well against endurance and home one teams but often lacks the bite to take out elecutix teams fast enough
  • @Weaselcult :smile: Do you know under AI what is each ship order of activation of its abilities for these two ships ?
  • Im afraid i don't know what ability order the ai users. I do know that on defence it seems to hold, overnight I tend to drop 4 to 8 places max
  • I have to say though i dont think they are the "optimal" line up ships for home one. I mainly run them because they are so fun to play and its just bonus that they can hold their own well enough on defence to be competitive.
  • I started with PS, so my phantom and ghost are my best ships. I have Tie Silencer, Slave, Tie Advanced, Biggs, and Jedi consular. I am the only one using H1 in the top 5. Mostly it is Endurance, followed by Tarkin. Phantom and Ghost are pretty good with H1. I really like them. I am preparing for Chimaera.

My Fleet shard currently have player levels at 72-75. I am level 73.

Both Ackbar and Tarkin are at 6 stars. I needed to upgrade Tarkin for R2 event.

Tarkin has a powerful special, however I will be able to maximize him probably when my FTP catches up.
    I like H1's abilities...all of them... it synergizes well with the Rebels.
    My favorite is Master Plan which can make my Slave do Siesmic Charge (AoE) twice.

To me the most fun ship is Ackbar.
    But every guide and experienced player tells me the Tarkin is the best, next to Thrawn.
  • "K33p3r_ofthe_C00L;c-1472844" wrote:
    I started with PS, so my phantom and ghost are my best ships. I have Tie Silencer, Slave, Tie Advanced, Biggs, and Jedi consular. I am the only one using H1 in the top 5. Mostly it is Endurance, followed by Tarkin. Phantom and Ghost are pretty good with H1. I really like them. I am preparing for Chimaera.

My Fleet shard currently have player levels at 72-75. I am level 73.

Both Ackbar and Tarkin are at 6 stars. I needed to upgrade Tarkin for R2 event.

Tarkin has a powerful special, however I will be able to maximize him probably when my FTP catches up.
    I like H1's abilities...all of them... it synergizes well with the Rebels.
    My favorite is Master Plan which can make my Slave do Siesmic Charge (AoE) twice.

To me the most fun ship is Ackbar.
    But every guide and experienced player tells me the Tarkin is the best, next to Thrawn.

Right now, Thrawn has taken over at level 85 shards as the best. I am literally the only Endurance user in the top 30 ( currently at #3 ). Thrawn lineups all have the same setup and the damage is insane.