Forum Discussion

4 years ago

FO Mods

Looking for tips to mod my FO. Especally KRU FOST KYLO HUX FOO and Sithtrooper. Thank you
  • I am also currently working on my First Order, and this is how I’m modding them.

For KRU you want defense mods with health primaries and secondaries. Make him as thick as possible. I personally chose health over protection because his unique allows him to recover health when he’s being attacked.

For Kylo, I’ve seen people use speed or offense mods. I’m using relatively slow offense mods for OR solos, but a fast Kylo can be annoying on defense. Tenacity mods are good for the remaining two.

For FOST, any combination of health and defense mods with health/defense primaries works. You could also do protection, but at relic 5 (what you need for SLKR if you’re going for him), his base health is higher than his base protection.

For Hux, I would go for speed and tenacity mods. Make him as fast as possible, and tenacity helps him keep advantage and gain turn meter more consistently.

For FOO, go for high speed. A secondary potency set is good for his second special, which removes turn meter.

For Sith Trooper, offense and Crit damage mods both work well. He will often have advantage, and his unique gives him +50% crit damage, but offense mods might help out at higher relics. It’s more of a preference. Crit chance for the last two mods as well.

For the other FO characters, I’d go for high health on FOE. Health Primaries with a crit damage triangle. For Phasma you want speed and potency mods. For the Tie Pilots, I’d only use leftover crit damage mods, since you won’t be using them very often.
  • If you're going for SLKR use an offense set on Sith Trooper. Nearly everyone you'll fight is Crit Immune half the battle. Just hit hard.

Eventually you can run the double tank SLKR team for either offense or defence, and then your backup attack team that can take on most B/C defence teams:

Phasma, FOO, FOX, FOTP, FOSFTP.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,722 PostsLatest Activity: 53 minutes ago