Forum Discussion

9 years ago

FO storm trooper and HAN storm trooper relevance.

Has anyone gone for either of these and is it wven worth?
I know from personal experience having the wookies taunt allows for my glass cannons to do work. And the fact that FO trooper has counter and speed slowing and taunt I find him to be like as useful as fives. Let's hear your input
  • "Rutank;11796" wrote:
    "VersionsOfViolence;11726" wrote:
    I'll have ST Han at 7* tomorrow. More useless than Chewie because he can't selfheal. But it's Han, so had to do it.

He doesn't have anything amazing about him? Chewie on my squad is all about taking a turn from the enemy teams full dps. Healing is always out of the question bc everyone runs a sidious and I have no de spell. So basically it's a turn that I have with more people for me to nuke down lum, Sid, or someone else with a lot of dps while chewie takes all the dmg. Very rarely does chewie survive a single bout of a high damage enemy team but it gives me time to recover my dps hp from the enemies initial dooku and luminara and sids aoe first initial attack on my team.

Bariss heal still appears to work through Sid's heal immunity so if you have her, you can still heal Chewie.
  • "KitsuAeryn;14874" wrote:
    "VersionsOfViolence;11726" wrote:
    I'll have ST Han at 7* tomorrow. More useless than Chewie because he can't selfheal. But it's Han, so had to do it.

You don't find value in how he fills up your squad's turn meter almost instantly after he taunts? He occupies a different niche than Chewie... he's a distraction, not a tank. While people are shooting at him, your other dudes are acting far more quickly than otherwise.

Try Han with Tarkin or HK-47 or Old Ben -- people with Offense Down debuffs -- and see if you don't like that better :)

Yeah I'm making a secondary account and going for a non Jedi/sith build. Just going to try and climb tinge ladders with storm troopers and other people that are not meta. Han is going to be my arena shipment pick for now.
  • Hell, Han with Leia even gives your whole team more offense output. She gives everyone a crit buff every time she lands a hit herself and it lasts 2 turns so it's like constantly up.
  • "VersionsOfViolence;11726" wrote:

Can 7star Han last one full turn in arena?