Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
5 years ago

Focusing on squads with multiple events

My question of the day is how many events do each faction/squad possess? For example bounty hunters have two galactic bounties, a rebel roundup assault battle and several smaller events like training droid and credit. I am trying to polish off any stragglers that are nearly gear 13 so I can focus more on the slow progress that will be galactic legends farming. Also I hope to use these squads in gac so at least they will serve even more useful roles.
  • "Coolnessda;d-227746" wrote:
    My question of the day is how many events do each faction/squad possess? For example bounty hunters have two galactic bounties, a rebel roundup assault battle and several smaller events like training droid and credit. I am trying to polish off any stragglers that are nearly gear 13 so I can focus more on the slow progress that will be galactic legends farming. Also I hope to use these squads in gac so at least they will serve even more useful roles.

BH and Phoenix are the teams that get you best bang for $ in terms of your title
  • Bounty hunters also have Han's Falcon and Chewbacca events. Phoenix have assault battle/Chimaera/2 legendaries. Smugglers have some credit/training droid events.
  • For Phoenix it should be noted that their events don't need high gear. The only their event which requires higher than level 10 gear is assault battle but they are useless anyway in two last tiers so there is no need to gear them.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago