Forum Discussion

7 years ago

FOTP ZETA

If i zeta my fotp, it will increased the speed,ps.dam,etc of his ship. ?
Should i do it. Where i cân see whats upgrade to his ship,after zeta?
  • Depends where you're at. It will increase speed by at most 1, but it is required to reach the max possible speed of 192.
    I don't think that the effect on other ship stats (damage etc.) has any relevance.

See this calculator.
  • It affects all stats, but generally people are mostly interested in speed only.
    It's a pretty marginal upgrade for the cost though. Would not advise unless you're using FO as main Arena Squad.
  • Zetas do help with ship stats, but I would never use a zeta just for ships. FOTP is useful only for his ship & as a damage dealer in a FO team, so if you're not using him in a FO team, I wouldn't recommend the zeta.
  • "Tiggus;c-1433720" wrote:
    Depends where you're at. It will increase speed by at most 1, but it is required to reach the max possible speed of 192.
    I don't think that the effect on other ship stats (damage etc.) has any relevance.

See this calculator.

Thank you. You are right, i just have to max my tfp. No zeta. Full gear will go to 194.
    That program help me. Thank you again my swgoh friend.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago