Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Future of Ally Points

Do you have any plans of making Ally Points meaningful in anyway in the near future? I currently have 1.15m of it and dont feel like spending for 2 reasons.

1st: It will take forever
2nd: Im sure as soon as I spend it you will announce something that will require their use.
  • "TyGonJinn27;c-1168200" wrote:
    Use them. They give good rewards. Lots of shard shop currency.

As well as lots of low level gear. We've got at least 6 new characters coming into the game in the near future. Besides, having a more complete roster will soon be very advantageous once Territory Battles come around. Not too long ago I used up about 700k ally points and got 816 character shards. And that was before they upped the amount of shards you got for already-obtained full character pulls. Well worth the time invested.
  • "Karek77;d-120478" wrote:
    Do you have any plans of making Ally Points meaningful in anyway in the near future? I currently have 1.15m of it and dont feel like spending for 2 reasons.

1st: It will take forever
    2nd: Im sure as soon as I spend it you will announce something that will require their use.

Honestly I don't think they will announce anything that requires ally points. If you're in doubt spend half, see all the suprisingly helpful rewards, then wait if you're really scared they will announce something.
  • Also, keep in mind that you can get lots of Ewok Scout and quite a few Ewok Elder shards while spending those ally points. So if you don't already have them at 7*, you might want that boost in advance of the Ewok events later this month.
  • "Austin09370;c-1168235" wrote:
    I still think bronziums as a whole are valuable especially with the increased amount of shards for already unlocked characters....it's just spending them is painful. Also, you'd be surprised how some of that low level gear is useful when upgrading your characters through the first 4 or 5 levels.

Exactly. A while after I spent all my ally points, I decided to spend as much of the low-level gear as I could easily afford to on my low-level characters. To my surprise, I was able to go through my entire roster and get most of my low-level characters to G6 or even G7. Of my 116 characters (only missing Geo Spy, Raid Han, and GK), only 3 are G4, 7 are G5, and 10 are G6.
    And I still have lots of low-level gear left over for any new characters.
  • it seems that ppl are getting about 1k shard shop currency per 100k ally points, i got 9k on 900k ally points, yeah it takes a while but its worth it... also. if you still need to star up ewok scout youll get him a ton, i was only 6 shards short of 7* after i used mine
  • I was going to let all of mine build up during the month and see what I get from the opening at the end, but if Ewoks are needed for the new Ewoks, then I might spend what I have saved already and see if I continue to get a ton of the three murder bears like I used to. Saves me spending energy on those three and just worrying about Chirpa. xD