Forum Discussion

6 years ago

G Spy's Hive-Mind Bonus worth 5 omega?

As I am working up my Geos 1 of the last abilities I have to Omega is G Spy's Hive-mind bonus: "Exposed enemies lose stealth of they had it."

It seems like a very niche ability, where I know there is 1 or 2 Jedi that do the whole stealth thing but how consequential is it?
  • It has it's uses and has helped me out in GA a couple times. It helps pull NS Acolyte out of stealth when I'm brave enough to use bugs vs NS. One opponent put RJT on defense and Spy's omega basically made R2's smokescreen useless in that fight.
  • That omega was intended for Geonosis TB I think.
    Yes it is niche
  • "CarSickShoe;c-1929840" wrote:
    It has it's uses and has helped me out in GA a couple times. It helps pull NS Acolyte out of stealth when I'm brave enough to use bugs vs NS. One opponent put RJT on defense and Spy's omega basically made R2's smokescreen useless in that fight.

Bam! R2's smokescreen just solidified it for me.
  • I went with Poggle's Hive-mind bonus 1st. I figure 1 of the 2 taunted is going to die in a battle and giving +25% offense to everyone else is too good to pass up
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    R2D2 and Nightsister Acolyte are plenty of reason to take it.

It's also helpful in TB against the Acklay battle - one of the AOEing Jedi stealths himself and you probably want him dead.
  • I held off for now. As I recall padme event didn't have anyone using stealth. So saving it for later. And I know I've destroyed ns 25000 gp stronger and Jedi teams 45k+. Loving this team

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago